BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: 'Pick A Chemical' is the result of what happens when you take a spoon of Various Blends and then add some centiliter DJ Apollo - one of the crazy scratchaholics of The Invisible Skratch Piklz crew. You can almost hear the test tubes bubbling in the background of the lab, I mean studio. However these chemical brothers won't win the Nobel Prize in chemistry this year, even though the chemistry between Various Blends and DJ Apollo worked out pretty well. Next time ya'll should add some nitroglycerin to the mix if you really want to create a bomb track. Always be curious of the unknown, which is the best way to a successful experiment.