• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Simon (Posted: 4/21/2010 1:00:00 PM; Partial IP: .183.140.7)
Location: London, UK
Comment: This reminds me of Can Ox Soooo sick!
Name: Nod Factor Tues. @ Cellar (Posted: 2/3/2009 10:22:00 PM; Partial IP: .253.70.68)
Location: 685 Sutter, San Francisco, CA
Comment: This starts off strong but then it seems as if the vocals veer off beat when you get to vast. Dabrye definitely has some tighter ish... I like the original better. Put that on 45! Have you guys ever heard the Edan remix?!?! Ill!!!
Name: Gari (Posted: 2/3/2009 7:02:00 PM; Partial IP: .94.56.177)
Comment: 2 of hip hops great, if not hip hops 2 greats, on a dope funki trippy, B Boy-ish backpacker beat /// the Doom verse sounds famili, and aires too ... odd but it still sounds fresh like its 2010
Name: famous (Posted: 1/31/2009 7:07:00 PM; Partial IP: .27.27.117)
Comment: vast spits the fire.the record could be better produced
Name: Jahnee Dainjah (Posted: 1/28/2009 12:59:00 PM; Partial IP: 168.25.171)
Location: Lost Ainjulz (USA)
Comment: This is too great.Everything keeps it movin' on here.This beat compliments both of their flows and their style.
Waal to wall jewels here.i defy anyone to gine this less than a 4.