• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: rook20 (Posted: 12/15/2004 8:10:00 PM)
Summary: There's Something In The Aire
Comment: Yo this joint is incredible. My mouth dropped the first time I heard him say "Even though your steel is stainless, it'll leave your shoes bloody if your man is brainless." DAMN! Come on, anyone who thinks this is anything below above average is not listening. Vast Aire is a dope lyricist. The voice and flow are emmaculate, I want more. Coupled with nice track I don't know what else to say. Maybe, dope, phat, all that.
Name: issphitikozs (Posted: 12/10/2004 6:14:00 PM)
Summary: Average Vast
Comment: Even though it's pretty mediocre, I'll still rock it.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 12/3/2004 12:58:00 PM)|
Comment: One of the more appealing tracks from Vast’s solo debut, “Pegasus” offers a slick sample of a female’s voice that VA rides pretty well. Vast brings plenty of his farfetched street metaphors to satisfy any die-hard Can Ox junkie. The production on “Pegasus” is what does it for me though, I mean Vast comes nice, but the beat is on some melodious sh*t made directly for an emcee to destroy.