• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: mikey h (Posted: 2/15/2005 6:35:00 PM)
Summary: Outside Of The Norm
Comment: Usually robotic sounding beats sound wack, but here everything is multilayered, and what we get is an unorthodox beat. That helps to make an extrodinary beat. This is a little more fast paced than the usual shit Vast did with Can Ox, and it works here.
Name: j6n (Posted: 1/30/2005 10:33:00 AM)
Comment: I'm not too sure about this. The beat is a bit, well, all over the place (not so much a beat, than a random concoction of noises). I suppose you can come to expect this from anything remotely affiliated with Def Jux, but even so, this a little bit too crazy for me. Vast does do well on the track, as does Karniege, which I think is what saved this track from a thumbs down from me.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 12/6/2004 10:12:00 AM)|
Comment: You better duck, ‘cause this track might knock your head clean off. Ayatollah blessed this track and it's a tight fit with Vast on the mic. This is some classic Vast and it's a shame that he hasn't been comin' with more material of this caliber lately. Vast and Karniege hold it down with the usual abstractions you can come to expect when Vast is on the mic.
Name: truvet (Posted: 11/29/2004 9:28:00 PM)
Comment: Cats like this are moving foward with hip hop. The game needs this.
Name: forumbyrne (Posted: 11/23/2004 5:25:00 PM)
Summary: Vast's Typical Flow
Comment: Glad to see he is still at it. Good to hear his rasp back on his reminiscent Can-Ox tip.