• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Tron1 (Posted: 11/18/2010 2:35:00 AM; Partial IP: 148.84.173)
Location: CA...All day!!!
Comment: Ill but the original is better.
Name: Jahnee dainJah (Posted: 5/19/2010 12:53:00 AM; Partial IP: .51.49.101)
Location: Lost Ainjulz, US
Comment: Solid beat.Always cool with what Vast does.
Name: b-beatz (Posted: 12/17/2009 2:45:00 AM; Partial IP: .98.38.153)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Comment: Beat is infectious as hell. This aint the album version though... this version is way more dope. That Brighter Side Of Darkness sample is off the meter!
Name: Jeremy Martin (Posted: 7/21/2008 11:30:00 PM; Partial IP: 08.217.168)
Location: Boulder, CO
Comment: Soul music with Vast singing the blues on top.
Name: famous (Posted: 7/10/2008 6:04:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: torrance, california
Comment: Vast done it again. Rappin to the oldie music is where its at. The beats are top notch. Classic.