• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/24/2003 9:36:00 AM)
Summary: No Where Near As Good As The Rjd2 Remix.
Comment: Sick ass lyrics from Vast, but in comparison to the RJD2 version this beat is really quite dull.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Despite one half of Can Ox being out of order after getting undeservedly beaten down, Vast still is droppin some realness. His obscure flows that are influenced by comics and graf are sick as all hell. "Trippin' Dominos," produced by Hipsta, has got that grimy feeling to it, which goes well with Vast.