• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Prophets Stories (Posted: 1/4/2004 9:20:00 AM)
Comment: It's not bad, I've heard better Vast Aire tho.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 1/2/2004 12:16:00 PM)|
Comment: Overall an interesting concept and decent lyricism, but the beat was far too distracting to truly appreciate the song. Additionally, with the deep lyrical content, replay value is low because- let's be honest here- no one wants to sit there and ponder for very long. Generally I'd say "Why'sdaskyblue" is mediocre at best, although Vast Aire fans may beg to differ. Check it out for yourself.
Name: J6N (Posted: 1/1/2004 8:28:00 AM)
Summary: Nothing Too Amazing.
Comment: I personally am getting a little bit bored of Vast Aire because I've found his style quite repetitive, but when he's on top form he is excellent. He's not exactly top form here, but he's still good. The beat is slightly different to the version I heard on some other album awhile back, since the beat in the background is alot louder...I guess the beat is ok...but nothing more than ok.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 12/29/2003 7:19:00 PM)
Comment: Mind bending record!