BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 1/23/2007 10:58:00 PM)|
Comment: As the A-side of producer Vendetta's first single, "The Ultimate" could be considered one of the longest introductions ever for a hip-hop song. Though Vendetta does not consider the lack of a baseline to be construed simply as introduction. Rhyming for more than two minutes without the accompaniment of a baseline to follow, NapsNdreds vocals stand alone against a simple melody. NapsNdreds lyrics are by no means thought-provoking. For the brief period where the drums are added in, there is more weight and heft to the track, something that is seriously lacking to the beginning of the song.