• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 1/23/2007 10:58:00 PM)|
Comment: With its blaring drums pounding in the background, “Boss of All Bosses,” the B-side to producer Vendetta’s first single, comes off as a gritty musical of head-nodding proportions. While the vocals can come off as muddled at some points, especially with the chorus, the accompaniment of Nature, PDap and Phat Kat, all provide a montage of vocals to pull out with each listen. Even without escaping the typical rhymes of guns and money, musically and vocally, Vendetta’s found something with “Boss of All Bosses.”