BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Flowone (Posted: 2/8/2004 2:09:00 PM)
Comment: The lyrics would have gotten a 5 if it wasn't for Kent. I'm just being honest. Somebody get him some material.
Name: j6n (Posted: 11/10/2003 2:02:00 PM)
Comment: As soon as you see the name you pretty much know what this song is going to be about (your usual battle rhyme song), and you would be exactly right. The beat is pretty epic and Verbal Kent drops some good verses, but One Man Army kills it and outshines Kent in the end. Check it out.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:50:00 PM)|
Comment: I don't know if it's the production or the guest rhymes by One Man Army, but this song really helped me feel Verbal Kent more. This song plays host to more battle rhymes and the production is very suitable for these two. I like the vibe, even though One Man Army outshines Verbal Kent. Check One Man Army's 2nd verse and you'll see what I mean. Another concrete track from Verbal Kent.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Verbal Kent; One Man Army (aka One Be Lo of Binary Star)||Found: 3|