• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Case dog (Posted: 3/25/2009 1:58:00 AM; Partial IP: 214.199.58)
Location: Paso Robles Ca
Comment: Long live underground and tha tru mc's.
Name: unimpressed (Posted: 3/24/2009 6:22:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: beat sounds like your average soundclick producer on an off day. Ill Bill sounds like hes sleeping. Wordsworth actually sounds alive on this shit. Verbal Kent is weak, Has no personality.
Fuck This Song.
Name: Gee (Posted: 3/21/2009 1:44:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: Bill and Words will make any song nice! Nice beat Kaz1!
Name: Hip Hop 101 (Posted: 3/21/2009 12:21:00 AM; Partial IP: 211.111.87)
Comment: Nice organ sample! Simple but sounds dope. Lyrics are not the most important part of hip hop. Far from it, it's all about the Dee Jays!
Name: L091C (Posted: 3/17/2009 6:20:00 PM; Partial IP: .129.145.2)
Location: Greenbelt, MD 20770
Comment: Never heard of Verbal Kent and Kaz One unitl 2day. NICE!! Wordsworth always gets respect. The lyrics are truly hip-hop. I miss taking dudes seriously. The beat could use a bit of non-repetition, but you can call it a contrast to the lyrics, which are more important anyway.