• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Flowone (Posted: 2/8/2004 2:06:00 PM)
Summary: Not The Worst But Not Worth Much Either
Comment: Was this song written in ten minutes? Weak hook and annoying Eminem-esque voice. Shut the f#@! up, should not even be in this song since he is doing the opposite.
Name: Humpy McBalls (Posted: 11/23/2003 5:01:00 AM)
Comment: The beat sounds like Jeopardy! Jingle at the end when they are doing Final Jeopardy. Wow. *Rubs eyes* That was bad.
Name: DJ Deluge (Posted: 11/13/2003 2:20:00 PM)
Comment: Verbal Kent brings a rare witty lyrical skill to the table, that most people, due to ignorance, or due to brainwashing of commercial media cannot understand or fathom. His style is unique and writing skills on point. The Remix is an excellent track, and has been requested on WNUR a great number of times.
Name: IKILLHERBZ (Posted: 11/7/2003 7:24:00 PM)
Summary: Oh My Gawd This Is Terrible
Comment: It is like someone took a dump on vinyl. Less than mediocre battle rhymes (spit awkwardly with the most annoying voice) and the production may possibly be even sadder. To this cat Caz "learn the breaks kid.” This is just terrible. Uggghhh!
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:50:00 PM)|
Comment: “The Remix” is another treat for the battle heads. Verbal Kent brings plenty of witty rhymes and actually his lyrical skill shines the most on this track. I actually like the hook, “It never was a song, but this is The Remix.” Dope concept. Obviously his best performance on this 12” and the production is great also. Kaz 1 brings in the sample appropriately to add more flavor to the mood and Verbal’s rhymes. This is a solid single overall.