• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:58:00 PM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: On the club jam "Box Cutter," Kool Sphere and M.C. Reppond forfeit serious content for cheesy self-braggadocio. While the MCs pay homage to greats such as Big Daddy Kane and Gang Starr, even these tributes lack substance, sounding more like empty name-checks dropped in the track to add the allusion of clout. Despite their plea not to be categorized, M.C. Reppond and Kool Sphere maintain an annunciated edge to their words, giving them a distinctly west coast vibe. On "Box Cutter" DJ Flict and Ray-Ray drop an anthem-like beat that is constantly building in intensity, adding enough momentum to the track to keep the asses wiggling and titties jiggling.