• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/25/2006 9:43:00 PM)|
Comment: On their website it says they represent the 1988 to 1992 era of hip-hop but Iím having a hard time finding that sound in any of their music. This beat is just terrible! I canít find one sample that sounds like it was worth using and the way it was put together is about as amateur as it comes, sorry guys. The sinker for me has got to be that vocal sample that keeps coming in and just adds nothing to the track. You know, if you get Kool G. Rap to appear on your album, throw him some decent production for Christís sake, itís Kool G. Rap! I just hope DJ Polo doesnít catch wind of this mess.