BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: steadybeeeee (Posted: 5/27/2006 9:54:00 AM)
Comment: Reality check I'm lovin it! Verbal threat with the dope lyrics and Premier on the track? Classic!
Name: shankstabber (Posted: 5/26/2006 4:56:00 PM)
Summary: Premo Once Again Dope!
Comment: This single is off the hook. Premo does it again with the dope track and sick cuts on the hook. Top notch.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/25/2006 9:43:00 PM)|
Comment: Verbal Threat is Kool Sphere, MC Reppond, DJ Flict and Ray-Ray on drums. I guess they have a live drummer? I dunno, but if I had to introduce the members of my group and end it every time with, "Ray-Ray on drums," I don't think I could keep a straight face. Lyrics and flows are just alright. I definitely like the first emcee that appears in the song a lot better than the other guy. As far as Premo beats go, this one is a little on the boring side and could use a major dose of a little something called, variation.