• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: famous (Posted: 12/11/2008 6:26:00 PM; Partial IP: .31.201.45)
Comment: should bekool g raps record
Name: atown (Posted: 11/28/2008 10:03:00 AM; Partial IP: .73.64.147)
Comment: fresh clever to death
Name: chels (Posted: 11/19/2008 1:39:00 PM; Partial IP: 129.144.57)
Comment: I liked this song.
it had a nice beat to it.
both rappers had talent
Name: truss (Posted: 11/18/2008 1:06:00 PM; Partial IP: 244.70.146)
Comment: Both brought skills but I would rather hear more from g rap.
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 11/15/2008 9:34:00 AM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: Wow - this beat is disgustingly nice. It was good to hear G. Rap again. This should've been a G. Rap solo - but eh, dope.