• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/7/2007 11:23:00 AM)|
Comment: Another hardcore single (see Viceverses) that really requires some patience to appreciate. Some MC’s focus on flows while others on lyrics, but sometimes overdoing the latter makes it extremely difficult to listen to. I’ve seen MC’s in the past totally go way past left field with lyrics and delivery, and this is a prime example of what can be a staple single on your crate or something collecting dust in the corner. Everyone can spit, but not everyone can be classic