• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: urb420 (Posted: 11/9/2003 12:21:00 AM)
Summary: Mf Can Do No Wrong
Comment: This cat can do no wrong. Everything he touches is hot. Vic Vaughn, M.I.C., King Geedorah- it's all ill! Doom isn't the greatest emcee, but the beat is ill and he spits his sh*t.
Name: aceyalonestarks (Posted: 10/13/2003 9:47:00 PM)
Summary: Great Googly...
Comment: This song is tight. It makes one wish that it went for like 10 minutes with his just flippin the script nasty. We can't all get what we wish for tho. Still ill nevertheless. Definately peep
Name: walt s.o.b.s. (Posted: 6/27/2003 1:26:00 PM)
Summary: Muthafuckin Doom
Comment: If you don't know by now you'll never know. M.F. Doom is one of the most slept on artists ever. Doom is like Puerto Rock rum, it takes awhile to get used to it but once you do the pussy comes in clumps. This joint is off the hook and can only be listened to while sippin bong water and blazin a 50 bag of swag.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 6/26/2003 7:50:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Cot damn are these beats sick! Max Bill laces 4.5 (yeah I mean 4.5) melodic yet ethereal beats that prove to be ideal for Metal Face Doom's unorthodox rhyme steez. "Change the Beat" is a paradigm of M.F.'s anomalous flow and allows Metal Face to seemingly dip into each of his personas (although he's got more than that). Although I'm not quite sure, but this is probably part of his Viktor Vaughn project that he's working on with Sound Ink Records. Either way, act like a doughnut and cop this!
Name: KetchupSamurai (Posted: 6/21/2003 9:09:00 PM)
Summary: Don't Change That Beat..rewind It
Comment: One of those tracks you know is only for the true M.F. Doom heads out there. I love this track and feel it should be called "Play It After You Listened To It 23 Times."