• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:30:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Spitting under one of his numerous aliases, as Viktor Vaughn, Doom flows to a tee on “Modern Day Mugging.” Off the Vaudeville Villain project comes this oddity that is complete with Doom’s esotericism on the mic and Heat Sensor’s beatsmithing. Heat’s beat is, well, hot to say the least and is similar to all the joints on the LP with those highly electro sonic dabblings. I must say, despite my penchant for Doom over his own riffs, Heat Sensor complements the Villain nicely.