• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: BayAreaHustla (Posted: 12/22/2003 4:38:00 PM)
Summary: Incredibly Boring
Comment: Honestly, I just cannot see how anyone can like this song. The beat alone could be prescribed to patients that have sleeping problems. On the real though, I think Doom could benefit from more exciting producers like Ayatollah or The Alchemist.
Name: aceyalonestarks (Posted: 11/17/2003 12:28:00 PM)
Summary: Stay Ahead Of The Game, And Cut Her Off Sooner..
Comment: What more can I say, but cop this? It's ill and the album is good too. It might not be what some wanted, but it's nice nevertheless. Good stuff!
Name: walt s.o.b.s. (Posted: 6/27/2003 1:32:00 PM)
Summary: Awwwwwwwwwww Shhhhhhhhhiiiittttttt!!!!!
Comment: Dope, dope, dope! Cop this on the block witta bag a dust ‘cause this is as real as it gets. Legal drugs son, gobble it up googly boobly. M.F. is opening doors, if you don't like it, pray he doesn't hit you in the ass on the way out. Once again, my man hits cats with the ill sh*t, damn this cat is consistent. Cop this 12" cause the price is right and it's time to come on down!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 6/26/2003 7:50:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: There isn't too much that I can say about this track other than it's f*cking ill. M.F. has got to be one of the busiest cats out there as he just released his King Geedorah LP, but he also has the Madvillain (with Madlib) and Viktor Vaugh joints slated to drop soon. Besides his full schedule he's managing to drop gems and this is a SARS type track cuz it's so sick. King Honey's beat is ominous and he utilizes he clap drums nicely while M.F. is just on that upper-level of emceeing. Yo, quarantine this pestilent joint cuz Metal Fingers is about to spread into ears all over.