• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: bloodshed (Posted: 1/19/2009 5:37:00 AM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: Sik as fuk doap nix verse is sik planetz is sik jus allah ill as fuk vinnie paz verse...raw as fuck he know how to attack a mic..stoupes beat... Amazing..
Name: harley. (Posted: 11/30/2008 4:41:00 AM; Partial IP: 57.130.197)
Location: gotham city
Comment: ok but ive heard vinnie, or ikon spit better. the "eehh" repetition in the instrumental annoys the fuck out of me as wel lol.
Name: Shade (Posted: 11/6/2008 12:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 120.175.58)
Location: Grand Rapids, USA
Comment: This is a serious song cuz. I like them bcuz they are unique and they don't spit the same shit everyone else does. "I leave ya kids more holy than Jahova's Touch."
Who else you know can spit like that?
I thought so.
Name: EzRok (Posted: 6/14/2005 7:14:00 PM)
Summary: All Together Sick
Comment: Damn, I love that sample of Javier Solis. If you don't know who he is, learn. Stoupe definitely knows his music. They all rip the fuckin mic.
Name: EXTRAVAganja (Posted: 12/31/2002 8:27:00 PM)
Summary: Mind Blowing, Simple As That
Comment: This is one sick track! Vinnie just rips the lyrics. The feel-good track of the year!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: So this is why so many kids jock the Jedi Mind Tricks. Vinnie and crew just aren't about the gimmicks, are they? This is serious. And if you try to question this grave matter, things could quickly turn fatal. Just listen to the tone of voice here -- they ain't jokin'. Ah, enough with this pointless chatter, already. I'm just partial to that nice Latin-flavored beat. Que bueno, no?