• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 2/9/2003 6:59:00 PM)|
Comment: Pungently laced with anything but that Southern “Crunk,” Atlanta based crew Vintage Imperial will surely have crazy heads clambering to cop this joint. Elements of soft guitar samples and broken down horns complement S.L.One and k.i.d. (Keen Imperial Dialect) kaos’ palpable confidence on the mic. Word up people, neat flows and punchy heartfelt rhymes make “Boling Point” one of the most complete joints I’ve heard this year.