BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Ryan beach (Posted: 7/19/2015 4:34:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: E. Harwich USA
Comment: Cappadonna kills it love the hook. I looked for the group for years but came back to ughh and the single was still here..... Dope
Name: specialk (Posted: 3/17/2004 6:42:00 PM)
Summary: Mic Club The Real Fight Club
Comment: This is like what I was going to do at Lindbergh High School. This is awesome, we need more mic clubs.
Name: Hypnotic02 (Posted: 4/5/2003 8:32:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Joint
Comment: Geogia is doing it baby!!!
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 2/17/2003 5:45:00 PM)|
Comment: Imagine a fight club for dope emcees where the weak are beaten in the head and the illest go on to battle again with their rhymes. That's what Vintage Imperial's "Mic Club" is all about. The beat is a real head-nodder too. So if you like the idea of weak emcees getting their heads beat in then check this out or pick it up.