BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:33:00 PM)|
Comment: The track is titled "Terrible," and for good reason. The beat is a chaotic mess of distraction and S.L. One and k.i.d. kaos's verses just don't have the strength they need to deliver their message (that wack emcees, wack DJs, drugs, etc, are all "terrible"). Conceptually, I see what they were going for but it's just not happening with this instrumental. For shame, mystery producer.