• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:42:00 PM)|
Comment: The ATL duo is back with a new single. On the cut “You Don’t Want No More” is aight at best. The production is somewhat annoying, but it’s saved with the flute (I think) sample in the background. As far as lyrics, these two cats spit a lot of crazy punch lines, but in the end it’s nothing really knew. If you’re looking for the ill punchline laced track then you’re at home, but if you’re looking for more creativity or content then keep digging.