• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: temporarypharrow (Posted: 7/8/2005 10:53:00 PM)
Summary: 5 Stars
Comment: Everything about this song is great! The beat is fucking crazy.
Name: soundbombing_08 (Posted: 6/18/2004 1:08:00 PM)
Summary: Stoupe Is God For Me
Comment: This is one of the best I've ever heard. This one makes me very crazy. Without a doubt Stoupe is one of the best in HIP-HOP. Nobody can make Beat like this but Stoupe.
Name: fontz... (Posted: 3/27/2003 2:54:00 AM)
Comment: This is the kind of hip hop I like to hear, truly off the hook, with a great beat and good lyrics. Bangin!
Name: smudge (Posted: 1/31/2003 3:44:00 PM)
Summary: Call A Medic
Comment: What happens when Virtuoso meets Hieroglyphics? Well this, and as expected it is good sh*t. The beat is heavy and would make the most chilled cat have a heart attack. Too, too, too good.