• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: SFwesterneditionFTCskate (Posted: 1/10/2005 10:14:00 PM)
Summary: Fahrenheit 911
Comment: Good beat, better lyric. Not into politics, but still one of the best songs from Army Of The P's.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 12/6/2004 10:12:00 AM)|
Comment: Of the recent barrage of socially conscious tracks, this one carries a decent message and keeps the music on-point. Phrequincy needs his dap for this track, as he’s the reason why it’s not only quality content-wise, but musically as well. The truly sad part about the situation we are in this country is that much of this “new” information we are hearing in our music and seeing in the news is only a light touch upon the surface in regards to what is really going on. If you’re hearing much of this new information from these tracks, go educate yourself and do some research, cuz this is all common knowledge now.