• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Virt is back for some action. The dramatic opening on "God Of Thunder" prepares the audience for Virt's hungry battle rhymes that never sound contrived or tired. The drums turn the somewhat typical "dramatic" sample into a different direction, thus creating a very fitting track for Virt's rhymes. Virtuoso has rarely put out shoddy material, so it's no surprise "God Of Thunder" is a banger. Give it a spin.
Name: DJ Trick (Posted: 9/27/2002 3:58:00 AM)
Summary: Virtuoso Shines
Comment: Just what we expect from Virtuoso on this track as dramatic production compliments his amazing rhymes. A definite for fans or first-timers. The beat is reminiscent of what you might hear on a Jedi Mind Tricks track- not a bad thing at all.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/27/2002 12:37:00 PM)
Comment: Virtuoso came so precise & hard on this track with punchlines that I thought I was listening to a tenacious verbal word fight on the street.
Name: dj fyi (Posted: 7/22/2002 8:59:00 PM)
Summary: The Boom!
Comment: Virt has come with the forces of nature to get the job done. Nice beat and heavy hitting lyrics make this a must have. Yet another good joint from this talented MC.