• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:12:00 PM)|
Comment: The first twenty-five seconds of "In The Good" are great, a heavy drum punch, a fairly great underground beat, and 2mex rapping with his standard unintelligible bravado. It bangs from the get-go and almost instantaneously you're head-nodding The problem that hampers the track is the same problem that hampers every emcee super-group: too many emcees vying for mic time. Each emcee performs admirably, LMNO's RBX shout-out a highlight, but after four and half minutes of emcees rapping over the same beat it just goes on for too long. By the time the track winds down, just shy of the five-minute mark, I've tuned out. It's a good song, a great Visionaries track, but the unwieldy length hampers its enjoyableness.