• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 12/28/2003 11:11:00 AM)
Summary: Thought About Using It Myself!
Comment: I have heard of the Visionaries & they sound pretty good here! Positive flow & beats! Being a beatsmith myself, I had thought of using "Flash Gordon" for a beat too, but passed on it. I liked the way they used it here though.
Name: Sidartha (Posted: 12/23/2003 5:41:00 PM)
Summary: Give Thanks
Comment: Celebrate life. What the world needs is less critics and more humanists.
Name: lief one (Posted: 12/19/2003 8:21:00 PM)
Summary: F*ckin It Up As Always
Comment: Visionaries & Up Above always!
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/6/2003 9:15:00 PM)|
Comment: I’m not a fan of religious inspired music of any sort, unless the production’s ill. I’m not feeling the production on this track so you can put two and two together by your lonesome. The emcees come with some decent “inspirational hymn” type flows, a typical posse cut. The highlight of the track for me was hearing “R.I.P. Jam Master Jay.” A year later his memory is still with everyone and hopefully it will serve as a reminder that violence in hip-hop is defeating its purpose.
Name: mbergara (Posted: 11/5/2003 1:44:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Group, Dope Beat, Dope Show!
Comment: I recently saw the Visionaries on tour here in Texas and as always they were dope as f*ck. I love the movie “Flash Gordon,” a basic beat, raw and in your face, with a lot of energy and punchy lyrical expertise by the entire crew. Big up them Visionaries boys!