• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Preface: Please take note that the reviewer is not a fan of Sadat X. The strong negative views conveyed in the evaluation below donít necessarily reflect those of UGHH.com. Thank you and without further adieux, hereís the play-by-play. In the first quarter a nice, perky instrumental surfaces, scoring high marks for such an unimaginatively titled track. In the second quarter, Sadat enters this picture and the negative biases begin to circulate like a ring of hungry sharks before a feeding frenzy. Sadat takes off, and surprisingly, with the catchy instrumental beneath him, his verse is pretty bearable. Then, in the third, Von Meista gets the snap and gets about the same amount of yardage as his forerunner. The two MCs continue to trade verses into the fourth before concluding the track with some meaningless outro jargon. And now for the post-game commentary: If you manage to get your mitts on a copy of 'Rhymes,' make sure the plate includes the instrumental version. Thanks again and goodnight.