BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: TafKaM (Posted: 11/29/2004 2:48:00 AM)
Summary: Megallah's Ill
Comment: This song is hot as hell. Vordul's been my fave Cann Ox member and I think with this album he'll finally get the chance to step out of Vast's shadow, no offense to Vast.
Vordul's never ending dense flow with layered narratives make me think of Raekwon, cause he's almost always telling a story in his own language if you listen.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/2/2004 2:05:00 PM)|
Comment: This is some of the first material we're seeing from Vordul since Cannibal Ox decided to focus on some solo projects, and it's ill! If there was any doubt about Vordul's potency as a soloist this track should smash it all. Let me give Opto his due though, this is a mean work to say the least. If you're not feelin' this track check your pulse.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Vordul Mega; Cannibal Ox||Found: 3|