• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: redsnapper (Posted: 4/5/2005 6:07:00 AM)
Summary: There Are Better
Comment: This is not the best track on this album, but C-Rayz is tight and always highlights a track thatís average to better. Vordul hasnít lost a touch without Vast A.
Name: uber-pimp (Posted: 11/14/2004 11:56:00 AM)
Comment: This beat got some soul, boy. Rugged but melodic. Must have been a rush to rhyme over this one. Lyrically solid too.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/2/2004 2:05:00 PM)|
Comment: This is one heat rock of a beat by Ruddy Ruck, and when coupled with C-Rayz and Vordul on the mic, the track canít be anything but a banger. Ruddy Ruck threw it down right here with the trombone loop, ill keys and ill strings, itís ill all around. Vordul has enough rhyme style for three emcees, and C-Rayz has enough lines for ten. Peep this one for the production alone.