BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: C-dubbs (Posted: 2/17/2008 4:23:00 AM; Partial IP: .6.127.101)
Location: SB Cali
Comment: Yo suave this track is alight. It's kinds of unappreciated because of the subpar beat and loop. However the lyrics are pretty hot.
|Name: Suave (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:12:00 PM)|
Comment: For a duo subjected to so much underground hype at the minute, I was maybe expecting a little more from Wade Waters than what I heard on this track. Don't get me wrong; its not a particularly bad beat, and the rhymes are decent, but there's been a lot of soul vocals chopped up this year with content-lacking lyrics laced over them, and I cant quite see what puts this release above any of the other similar-sounding tracks out there right now all born out of the recent 9th wonder soul-chop craze. Anyway, I've always felt Soulstice was a little slept on before now, so it's nice to see the kid get some much-deserved shine alongside Marland native Haysoos. A dude called Analogic (who you might recognise from having worked with the likes of Pumpkinhead) handled production duties on this track, and while the lad's style is, in my opinion, slightly played out, this track is definitely worth checking for if you're a soulful hiphop junkie.