• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:12:00 PM)|
Comment: You know, to some degree, I've gotten tired of the sped up vocal sample, that seems to be the staple of underground production these days. The idea has been used so many times with varying levels of success, that the presence of it is usually enough to cancel my interest in just about any song. This says a lot about the lyrical talents of the duo behind Wade Waters and of course AZ, because even with sped up sample firmly established in the song, I still enjoyed the hell out of it. AZ comes correct as only he can, and the boys of Wade Water take his challenge and run with it. Hopefully producer Analogic has more cards up his sleeve then the routine vocal speed change-up, but for this track alone it sufficiently creates a sounding board on which the emcees can go to town.