• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:12:00 PM)|
Comment: Wale Oyejide teams with the legendary J. Dilla on this reminder of the atrocities that have been perpetrated against an entire continent by greedy warlords and former colonial powers. Oyejide, from Nigeria, combines his distinct brand of African soul/jazz with the virtually unknown production of Morocco's own Hammadi Boujmal. Oh, and did I mentioned that J. Dilla also licks a verse on this one? If I were you, I'd order this record, and as soon as I got it I would fire up a massive spliff, burn it down and then get lost in this track. But that's just me.