• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: issphitikozs (Posted: 9/18/2005 1:26:00 PM)
Comment: That sample is the only thing I listen to. Gets me hyped up. Lyrics are average. This track is all about the beat.
Name: kingwhat (Posted: 8/26/2003 3:39:00 AM)
Summary: Disagree Wit Adm
Comment: That sample is actually ill in my (tasteful yet humble) opinion. That intro is hilarious. Now the actual verses? One of em in particular ain't all that. Well, the only one I felt was Murdock. But uh, yeah overall a decent track. I'd love to see these cats perform this live and see how hype the crowd gets off that hook.
Name: PwrGetter (Posted: 7/30/2003 4:53:00 AM)
Summary: Production Was Dope...
Comment: The production was hella dope, something kinda different than Celph's usual battle-rap type beat. But itís cool, something to really check out.
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: An A Team sample?! WACK, WACK, WACK, WACK, WACK, WACK...I only hope this was an attempt at commercial viability that failed miserably because no one with any taste would think this was dope. PS: Did I say this was wack? Well, it is.
Name: who is your daddy (Posted: 7/4/2002 9:41:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Sh*t
Comment: Adm is a f*ckin moron. This shitís hot... a different feel to it and Celph fuckin destroyed it. A Team was dope.