• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 6/26/2004 8:22:00 PM)
Comment: the production is what gets ME into this cut. i'll bump this in the fortress like "what"
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Hmm, I'm not sure if this is a dope joint or not. It's the movie sample that gets me twisted. It sounds pretty dope but it also feels a little too planned, a little too smart. The timing sure couldn't be better since everyone is awaiting this film. People are using their semester to camp outside the cinema just to get a ticket. Non-Americans are flying to the States just so that they will be able to tell their grandchildren "I was there". This joint has P.R written all over it, which I don't like. But that's iight though, I just flip this 12” over and listen to 'Countdown Theory' again.