BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: smudge (Posted: 11/8/2003 6:15:00 AM)
Comment: This is truly dope. The strings are jus perfect. Real nice Meth sample as well. A dope track!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: I heard this cut a couple of days ago on another web site and I couldn't believe that the guy who reviewed it there didn't give it the highest grade he had. This is some ILL sh*t. The beat is similar to what IAM and more specific Shurik'n does over in Marseille if you've heard them (if you haven't then that's your loss). The Arch Angel and The Spanish Prince from Florida's underground scene drop some extinction level event type of lines over a crazy violin and in the background we hear the Millenium Man (Method Man) do the countdown "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 Murder 1 lyric at your door".
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Walkmen; Celph Titled||Found: 1|