• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Trees (Posted: 4/10/2009 3:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: I lost my virginity to Paul Foley, and Nabo Rawk filmed it.
Name: Buda P.Heengaz (Posted: 4/8/2009 5:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 60.251.118)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Comment: Takes you back to the days of pop lockin' and 'IT"S TIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMME' ding-ding ding ding-ding-ding. Almost a 'Oh my god I think I'm havin' a rap attack' feel to it. Those of you from the 'So why is it-FRESH' era ought to be cool with it. Remember Whodini's 1st album?