• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: redsnapper (Posted: 4/6/2005 12:43:00 AM)
Summary: Hot Track
Comment: Another gem by the Weathermen. One after another you can't get tired of fat tracks and dope lyrics.
Name: Samuel LatchKey (Posted: 10/25/2003 12:46:00 PM)
Summary: To Feel Or Not To Feel? No Question Needed
Comment: Since ''Same As It Never Was'' I'm an outta proportion fan of the Weathermen. This track does not reinforce that opinion. Where's Vast Aire tho?
Name: ExtravaGANJA (Posted: 6/27/2003 12:00:00 PM)
Summary: Oh My God
Comment: Can Mighty Mi produce a track that sucks? I doubt it. This is too f*cking ill. The only thing that sucks about this is Cage's verse. I love Cage's sh*t, but this is the first time I've come across him re-using some of his lines. Take ten minutes in the studio and come up with some original sh*t.