• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: selfmade (Posted: 6/15/2003 5:12:00 AM)
Summary: "just Another Good Record From W.b.f"
Comment: Today such productions are hard to find- I like the production and the flow. The cover could be better though. Enough said!
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 5/14/2003 7:53:00 AM)|
Comment: Yesh, Bless and Ken Boogs are BK's Wee Bee Foolish. Delivering their own take on that oh so coveted “Head Bop” music “Maximus” confidently presumes the crew invented the damn term! In what can only be described as a triumphant return, WBF revisit the more up-tempo approach of “Doin’ It Up" (from “The Main Attraction” 12”) on their latest single “Maximus,” by blending humming production with telling rhymes. A definite for all you “True skool” underground hip-hoppers.