• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pierz54 (Posted: 10/4/2005 2:18:00 PM)
Comment: Tune starts off with a heavy piano sample, only to be ruined by a new 'bling' drumbeat. Could have been completed with a nice jazzy drumbeat. Other than that, Wee Bee all the way..
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/2/2004 2:05:00 PM)|
Comment: This track is beggin’ to be remixed. I’m not feelin’ the way they flipped their verses with the emphasis on beats one and three. If Audio Two gets paid a nickel for every time someone samples “Top Billin,” those cats must be livin’ triple extra large.