• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This is much better than "The Main Attraction" track. This is a reflection track reminiscing on the past. They discuss topics like heritage and paying dues. Basically, they discuss their drive in Hip-Hop. The beat is tight and DJ Bless's cuts are done well. I'm especially feeling the Phife cut on the chorus.