BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: ibad32 (Posted: 10/8/2005 2:09:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Method
Comment: Great way of using Hennessy.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This jawn has a dope sound and an ill concept. It's hard to get much better than that. The beat by DJ Mighty Mi consists basically of a chilled-out guitar loop that fits What-What's rhymes about her additction and love for hennessy well. Lord Sear brings his typically comical style to his role as a bottle of hennessy, enticing and coaxing What-What to take shots. Check for this on the Eastern Conference Records Sampler.