• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: DJPrimetime (Posted: 1/1/2003 9:03:00 PM)
Summary: Percee P 2002
Comment: Lootpack gave Percee some time to shine and this NYC legend takes over the track. If you are thirsty for some new Percee material, get this. If you don't know about him, this is a good start. Wildchild and Oh No make for a nice supporting cast also.
Name: wolfgang4433 (Posted: 11/18/2002 2:09:00 AM)
Summary: Good To See
Comment: Itís so good to see Percee P! If you donít know who Percee P is then you need to get in touch. The track is well rounded and the beat is done well, of course. The lyrics are good too. The wolf give is 2 thumbs up.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: What? You say Percee P is making records with West Coast MC's now? Yes, yes ya'll he is. Wildchild's guests, Percee P and Medaphoar, get down and dirty with him over a butter Madlib track. The xylophone tones accentuate everyone's style nicely. And it's always good to hear Percee P on some new sh*t. Peep game!