• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Chefcruiser (Posted: 2/28/2007 12:51:00 PM)
Comment: That's all I can say about this track. Wildchild has always been an ill lyricist and I think Wonder Years is one of his best songs so far. With that crazy kid Oh No behind the boards, this is a sure shot!
Name: DJ Muggles (Posted: 5/12/2004 11:10:00 AM)
Summary: Stones Throw
Comment: I agree the beats a little quick, he does lose a bit of pronunciation due to this, but itís a tight beat even though I dig down-tempo stuff more. I've always dug Wildchild. "Why is it ok to drink when marijuanaís still illegal/though I donít smoke I wish I knew how to change it for my people".
Name: pusher/prophet (Posted: 3/18/2004 6:06:00 PM)
Summary: Talented Flow, But Slow The Beats
Comment: Solid beat, creative lyricist, but I feel like maybe it should have been slowed down a little, its like some of his rhymes lose emphasis. Not a bad listen though.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/6/2004 5:57:00 PM)|
Comment: This is what daddy is talking about! Wildchild of Lootpack tries his luck on the solo tip with "Wonder Years" being the first single off of his new album. This song has all the ingredients of what I love in a good hip-hop song: funky beat, good vocal samples, decent scratching and creative lyrics. Wildchild ponders everything from scandals in the Bush election to what would have happened if he hooked-up with Halle Berry in elementary school. So remember the producer's name...cause you're gonna be saying the opposite when you hear this track.