• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Looks like Willus is still infatuated with the topic of poop. Iím not sure where he would tell you he is calling in from on this track but it sounds to me like a bathroom at a truck stop in upstate New York. The beat here gets a little repetitive, but he clearly states how he is the master of this technique. Far from his worse work, Close to his best work, this single (largely in part to the b-side) is worth the price of admission.