BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Underground Blends (Posted: 3/16/2008 4:20:00 PM; Partial IP: .90.19.211)
Comment: If I could give this track 0 stars,it would definitely get it.This track was a disgrace to the underground and to the great Biz Markie.Take my advice and don't even bother to waste your time listening to this garbage.Peace!
Name: Poetic Justice (Posted: 10/22/2005 1:41:00 AM)
Summary: Sorry Excuse For A Track.
Comment: I love joke hip hop, but this was just wack. Period.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Ok kids; get your parents out of the room before you cue this one up. Willus is back, this time with a full bag of jacked beats fresh for you to get crunk to. Calling out all midget rappers and moms worldwide, old Foil-Face is plenty seasoned in the art of rap and brings some more pain on this cut. Sorry folks, hip-hop isn't always serious and thought provoking, deal with it and just have some fun!