• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:12:00 PM)|
Comment: I’ll be honest, I’m not sure how much I actually enjoy this dudes voice and flow. I find the former somewhat irritation and the latter somewhat deficient. That said, I must show love where it’s due. The Wordburglar’s lyrics are very very fun and entertaining to listen to. He drops numerous comical metaphors ("I got mad rhymes like an angry mother goose” and “Call me the wordburglar cause my rhymes are hot”) and the lyrics are very easy to distinguish. Also, big ups to his naming skills. Wordburglar is my favorite emcee name I’ve heard in a while and Handsolo Records is perhaps my favorite title to any record label ever. No matter what you think of his voice or flow, dude is funny. On the beat side, Beatmason lays down the sounds and I’m digging it. The guitar stab heavy track is well suited to an emcee that focuses on lyrics and therefore compliments Wordburglar well. I particularly enjoy the end of the track where Beatmason samples several famous lyrical tidbits from various legend emcees and a single note (which subtly and effectively sparks nostalgia to a whole era of hip hop) from Ed OG’s classic “I’ve Got To Have It”.
Name: Trees (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/5/2006 5:43:00 PM)
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Summary: Greatest Song Ever- Of All Time!!
Comment: Not only did I lose my virginity to this song (last week), I have dreams that the Wordburglar will some day burgle my words.